COMMAND Acrylic Urethane (Interior/Exterior)
Extremely durable waterborne acrylic urethane ideal for applications where minimal maintenance disruptions and quick returns to service are required. This interior/exterior, UV-resistant acrylic urethane enamel provides superior adhesion and abrasion resistance on a variety of substrates.
Galvanized Steel | Aluminum | Concrete/Masonry | Vinyl | Laminates
Plaster | Ceramic Tile | PVC Molding | Millwork & Cabinets
Apply self-priming COMMAND directly to existing alkyd or epoxy coatings, most metals and plastics, laminates, masonry/concrete, and more.
- Quick dry. Dries to touch in 15 minutes
- Return to service: vertical surfaces in just 1 hour; foot and forklift traffic-ready in 24 hours
- Flexible—resists cracking and peeling
- Block Resistant—fast, tack-free formula
- Low-temperature application (35°F)
- Tenacious adhesion
- Soap & water cleanup